In this article, we will discuss the steps to recover your Facebook account even if you don’t have access to the registered email or phone number. Losing access to your Facebook account can be stressful, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the necessary procedures to regain access and get back to connecting with your friends and family.
1. Identify the Account
The first step in recovering your Facebook account is to identify the account you want to recover. Make sure you remember the full name, username, or an email address associated with the account.
2. Reset Password via Facebook Login Page
- Open the Facebook login page on your web browser.
- Click on the “Forgotten account?” link.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account (the one you have access to).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- If you don’t have access to any of the recovery options provided, proceed to the next step.
3. Use Trusted Contacts
- If you previously set up Trusted Contacts on your Facebook account, you can use this feature to regain access.
- Click on the “No longer have access to these?” link after entering the email address or phone number.
- Enter the name of one of your Trusted Contacts.
- Facebook will send a security code to your Trusted Contact.
- Contact your Trusted Contact and get the security code from them.
- Enter the security code and reset your password.
4. Submit an Appeal
- If none of the above methods work, you can submit an appeal to Facebook.
- Visit the Facebook Help Center and search for “Recover a Hacked or Disabled Facebook Account.”
- Follow the instructions provided to submit your appeal.
- Be patient as the appeal process may take some time.
5. Update Account Security
- Once you regain access to your Facebook account, update your account security settings.
- Add a new email address and phone number to your account to prevent future login issues.
- Enable two-factor authentication for an extra layer of security.
Losing access to your Facebook account can be frustrating, but with the right steps, you can recover it without the need for your registered email or phone number. Always remember to keep your account information updated and enable additional security features like Trusted Contacts and two-factor authentication to safeguard your account from potential threats.
- Can I recover my Facebook account without the registered email and phone number? Yes, you can recover your Facebook account even if you don’t have access to the registered email or phone number. Follow the steps outlined in this article for recovery options.
- What are Trusted Contacts on Facebook? Trusted Contacts are friends you choose to help you recover your account if you get locked out. They can provide you with a security code to regain access.
- How long does the appeal process take? The appeal process duration can vary. It may take a few days to receive a response from Facebook. Be patient and wait for their instructions.
- Is it essential to enable two-factor authentication? Enabling two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. It is highly recommended to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Can I use the same email and phone number for multiple Facebook accounts? No, each Facebook account should have a unique email address and phone number associated with it for security reasons.