- Go to the Airbnb website or open the Airbnb app on your device.
- On the login page, click on the “Continue with Email” or “Sign in with Email” option.
- Enter the email address associated with your Airbnb account.
- Airbnb will send you a verification code to the provided email address. Check your inbox (and spam folder) for the code.
- Enter the verification code in the required field on the Airbnb login page.
- If you entered the correct code, you should be logged into your Airbnb account successfully.
If you don’t have an existing Airbnb account and want to create one without using Facebook, follow these steps:
- Visit the Airbnb website or open the Airbnb app.
- Click on “Sign up” or “Create account.”
- Select the “Sign up with Email” option.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your Airbnb account.
- Click “Sign up” to create your account.
- You may be asked to verify your email address. Check your email for a verification link from Airbnb and follow the instructions to complete the verification process.
After verifying your email, you’ll be able to log in to Airbnb using your email address and password without relying on Facebook.
Please note that the user interface and options might change over time, so if there have been any updates to Airbnb’s login process since my last update in September 2021, it’s best to refer to the current instructions provided by Airbnb or reach out to their support for the most up-to-date information.